Oli Epp’s Artist Residency in London November 2017
This is an open call for artists of any background, who want to develop a creative project in London, England - whether that be a series of paintings, some sculpture or an installation. This is a residency for a 35²m studio in Central London (it’s a big space) please note - this residency is for a free studio only there will be no accommodation available. The residency will begin on the 1st of November until the 29th of November. I’ll be here on the 1st to welcome the selected artist and show them around the building and introduce them to a few friendly faces. The studio is very well located at Koppel Project Hive, just minutes from Chancery Lane and Farringdon tube stations.
I'm off on a 25 day residency in Madrid, Spain thanks to Espositivo - I’ll be away from the 2nd of Nov to the 27th of Nov. So I thought it would be a real shame to let my studio go to waste. I’m only expecting a few submissions due to the late notice so anyone interested has a really good shot!
The application deadline has now ended. The Studio Residency has been awarded to Millie Layton.
Free to enter. Welcome to all!
How to enter?
Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
1. A couple of sentences on what you plan to make during your time on the residency? (100 words max)
2. How it would benefit you? (100 words max)
3. How many days you would be able to commit to the studio during your time on the residency.
4. Brief outline of your practice (100 words max)
5. A selection of 6 images of your work.
6. If you have a website or an Instagram account please attach links.
Duration of days for the residency: 27 days
Number available : 1